Sign up to receive two free tutorials (silks & splits):
Cultivate a healthy body, open heart, and vibrant spirit.
During covid-19 we are offering limited local aerial silks classes as well as online programming.
There has never been a better time for this kind of self-paced learning. Keep up your motivation with new skills!
Wakeful Ascent Aerial Arts strives to nurture a long-lasting love for creative movement, connect students with themselves and one another, build community through a culture of inclusivity and public events, and encourage self-expression through creative action. Aerial silks will mean something different to everybody, and Wakeful Ascent embraces those diverse interpretations.
We specialize in...
- Classes for adults and kids. We offer a variety of classes for aerial silks, dance trapeze, and aerial hoop. All classes are located at our studio in the heart of Bishop!
- Aerial Silks Online is your portal to a huge variety of aerial silks tutorials, including tricks, transitions, fundamentals, sequences, theory, technique, and choreography. Members can make requests! Test drive the platform with two weeks for free.
- Fit4Flight at home workouts are a series of 5 workouts to help you get fit and flexible to reach your aerial goals. These workouts are under 40 minutes and can be done at home with no equipment. The best part is, you keep the videos forever!
- Custom Coaching, Sara is available for in-person and Skype coaching. She’ll create a custom training program, and help you take your aerial artistry to the next level.
- Workbooks & Ebooks, Sara has designed a workbook to help you set goals and achieve them. If you’re ready to create your own choreographed performance, her Intro to Aerial Choreography Ebook will help get you there.
- Mentorship, Sara is available for a 30 day mentorship to help you develop your aerial choreography and help you perfect your performance.