Sign up to receive two free tutorials (silks & splits):
Cultivate a healthy body, open heart, and vibrant spirit.
During covid-19 we are offering limited local aerial silks classes as well as online programming.
Learning off of Youtube & Instagram has its limits and risks.
Enhance your aerial education with in-depth tutorials by professional instructors.
Wakeful Ascent Aerial Arts strives to nurture a long-lasting love for creative movement, connect students with themselves and one another, build community through a culture of inclusivity and public events, and encourage self-expression through creative action. Aerial silks will mean something different to everybody, and Wakeful Ascent embraces those diverse interpretations.
We specialize in...
- Classes for adults and kids. We offer a variety of classes for aerial silks, dance trapeze, and aerial hoop. All classes are located at our studio in the heart of Bishop!
- Aerial Silks Online: is your portal to a variety of aerial silks tutorials, including tricks, transitions, fundamentals, sequences, theory, technique, and choreography. Includes tutorials by Sara Kaiser and Anna cicone. Members can make requests!
- Fit4Flight: at home workouts are a series of 5 workouts to help you get fit and flexible to reach your aerial goals. These workouts are under 40 minutes and can be done at home with no equipment. The best part is, you keep the videos forever!
- Custom Coaching: Sara is available for in-person and Skype coaching. She’ll create a custom training program, and help you take your aerial artistry to the next level.
- Workbooks & Ebooks: From leveling up as an aerialist to designing your very own choreography, we have the resources to help you every step of the way.
- Mentorship: Sara is available for a 30 day mentorship to help you develop your aerial choreography and help you perfect your performance.