Recently I shared a post with an awesome aerial drill you can do to improve control and compression in inversions. In this post I’ll share a floor version you can incorporate into your at-home or studio training.
- Start by lying flat on your back
- Press your low back into the floor
- Squeeze your legs together and draw your knees toward your head, keeping your thighs as close to your torso as you can.
- Try to trace your thighs and knees along your torso as you bring your hips back down
- Press the low back into the floor as you tap your feet down on the ground
- REMEMBER TO BREATHE!
View this post on Instagram