Recently I shared a post with an awesome aerial drill you can do to improve control and compression in inversions. In this post I’ll share a floor version you can incorporate into your at-home or studio training.
- Start by lying flat on your back
- Press your low back into the floor
- Squeeze your legs together and draw your knees toward your head, keeping your thighs as close to your torso as you can.
- Try to trace your thighs and knees along your torso as you bring your hips back down
- Press the low back into the floor as you tap your feet down on the ground
- REMEMBER TO BREATHE!
View this post on Instagram
Let me know how it goes! For free aerial apparatus drills you can visit this page.
For two free weeks of leveled aerial silks tutorials (including low rig options) click here. I find this platform much more user-friendly than patreon as far as navigation, but let me know what you think.