This aerial drill is surprisingly tricky! It’s excellent for training your front balance muscles, including the glutes, hamstrings, trapezius, and erector spinae. The alligator part brings in the hip and leg adductors and abductors.
- Rest the apparatus at the top of your pelvis (on the bony part).
- Squeeze your shoulder blades together and contract the core to lift the torso (if your back is really stiff, try some warm-up exercises to open it up a bit).
- Squeeze your glutes to straighten your legs behind you
- Keeping your hands on the poles, open and close your legs
- Once you feel comfortable with that, try taking one and then two hands off. OMG!
More than 100 aerial silks tutorials available right now and we are continually adding. This platform is growing and we want you to be a part of it! The membership gives you unlimited access for as long as you want, and members can make requests. Click on Anna’s post below for a discount code and a free trial!
View this post on Instagram