Aerial Silks Online
We are currently REVAMPING Aerial Silks Online! We are not accepting new members while we are in the process of making this upgrade, however, we invite you to add your name to the email list to receive a discount when we re-launch in January 2024.
- Learn aerial silks tricks, transitions, technique, and sequences
- Attention to detail with deep dives into technique.
- Members can make requests, ask questions, send videos for feedback.
- “Low-rig Friendly” filter for those working with limited height
- Discussions of theory, technique, and the nuances of fabric.
- Creative original sequences by Sara, from Tip Toe Pony to Silken Vertex.
- Organized library you can easily search through on PC or phone
- Spans the aerialist’s journey from absolute basics to advanced skills and sequences
- Slow-motion & clear breakdowns
- Browse by skill type, rig height, or level
- Recommended by aerialists around the world since 2019