Aerial Silks Online
Pay monthly or annually, pause or cancel anytime.
Only $197/year (Save $67, essentially three months FREE compared to monthly rate)
$22/month – less than the cost of one aerial class for full access to ALL tutorials
Price will increase as content/value is added to the library, but your price NEVER goes up once you subscribe (unless you cancel and rejoin later).
- Learn aerial silks tricks, transitions, technique, and sequences
- Attention to detail with deep dives into technique.
- Members can make requests, ask questions, send videos for feedback.
- “Low-rig Friendly” filter for those working with limited height
- Discussions of theory, technique, and the nuances of fabric.
- Creative original sequences by Sara, from Tip Toe Pony to Silken Vertex.
- Organized library you can easily search through on PC or phone
- Spans the aerialist’s journey from absolute basics to advanced skills and sequences
- Slow-motion & clear breakdowns
- Browse by skill type, rig height, or level
- Recommended by aerialists around the world since 2019