Fit4Flight - At Home Workouts
5 aerial-specific workouts under 40 minutes
- Follow along with full workouts featuring exercises specifically chosen to aid aerial strength and flexibility.
- Focus points: splits, inversions, microbends, and toe point
- Develop strength and stamina in key aerial shapes
- No special equipment needed! A couple blocks (or stacks of books) would be useful.
Get $12 off when you sign up for the newsletter! Already signed up? Email Sara or fill out the contact form!
"Sara, I love your videos, I watch one each day, I feel so buff so thank you."
Who is it for?
- The prospective aerialist who wants to build strength and flexibility before trying an aerial class
- The regular aerialist who wants to get stronger and more flexible on their own time
- The traveling aerialist who needs a way to stay in shape when they can’t access an apparatus
- The recovering aerialist looking to rebuild their practice after time away
- It’s 2020, so let’s add “the quarantined aerialist”
Simple, Effective, & Fun
- Workouts can be done 100% at home
- Under 40 minutes
- No special equipment needed
- Includes optional workout plan
- Keep videos forever