Splits squeezes on the floor! This is awesome for your active splits flexibility and is an analog for the footlock splits squeezes I shared earlier this week. You will need two blocks (or sturdy stacks of book) and socks that go over the knee, or socks+pants so that you can slide. It will work better on a hardwood/laminate floor.
- Place your hands on the blocks with one foot forward and one foot back.
- Try to minimize the support from the hands and arms as you slide into a level of splits that is comfortable for *you*.
- Squeeze your legs towards each other to rise back up!
- Remember to sit up tall when going into your splits. You may need to add more blocks/books to make this work for you!
- Remember not to push too much through your hands and arms. The point is to get the legs to do the work!
View this post on Instagram
Be sure to follow @wakefulascentaerial to see all my videos and subscribe to my youtube channel.